Sometimes when making this meal, I cut two Potatoes into chunks and add the chunks. Other times like yesterday, a bag of Baby Carrots is added. Baby Carrots are usually on my grocery list, so a bag is typically located on the bottom shelf of my fridge.
(1) 16 oz. Bag Baby Carrots
about 1 and ½ lbs. Chicken Tenders
(1) 10 oz. pkg. frozen Spinach (defrosted)
(1) can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup + Water
*Bay Leaves, Oregano, Basil, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Chopped Onion
1. Rinse (1) 16 oz. Bag Baby Carrots in cold water.
2. Place Carrots in Slow Cooker’s cooking pot that has been lightly sprayed with PAM.
3. Add (2) Bay Leaves.
4. Rinse and then place about 1 & ½ lbs. Chicken Tenders on top.
5. Spread (1) 10 oz. pkg. defrosted frozen Spinach on top.
6. Then, sprinkle on about ¼ tsp. Oregano, ¼ tsp. Basil, ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder, 1 tsp. Parsley & 1 tsp. Chopped Onion.
7. Mix 1/3 Cup Water with (1) Can Cream of Mushroom (Healthy Request) Soup in small bowl. Spread evenly over top.
8. Place lid on top of the cooking pot and set temperature.
9. Cook on #5 (High) – 1 Hour. Then reduce to #3 for 2 Hours.10. Enjoy!!!
*I use dried herbs/spices from my Spice Rack.
This made for an absolutely delicious, colorful dinner.Enjoy!