Monday, April 2, 2012

Egg Cheesy Muffins


Partial Grocery List:
Raisin English Muffins? yes
Eggs? yes
Sliced American Cheese? yes

Quite often for breakfast on the weekend we enjoy Egg Cheesy Muffins! Preparing these simple yet delicious yummies tests one's short order cook skills.  It's fast to make and is eaten even faster!  All of the English Muffins need to be split and ready to pop into the toaster/toaster oven.  My small non- stick frying pan finds its way to my stove top.   Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins taste wonderful here - you know how raisins rate high in my fam and I add Cinnamon to many foods!  There is something about melted cheese and raisins + cinnamon combined...

While the toaster oven is at work...the egg is frying.  After turning over the egg it's usually clockwork.  The toaster oven rings and the Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin is ready.  A slice of American Cheese is placed on one half and topped with the Fried Egg.

The next one is started!   

This week my grocery store (Big Y) has a special on the Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins and there is room in my freezer.  I like to split the muffins before freezing them and they are always a great find in my freezer for a quick and easy weekend breakfast!  This is one tasty Egg Sandwich!

Enjoy!
Yummy!
            

3 comments:

Carol @ Always Thyme to Cook said...

Looks so good. I haven't had breakfast yet, I'd love an Egg Cheesy Muffin!

Rita said...

Great combination of ingredients; I have a feeling I would love this.
Rita

JG said...

Carol & Rita- Easily a fave here. :)
~Judy