Creamy Cheesy Pie
(1) small pkg. Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix
(1) pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese
(2) Cups Milk
(1) Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- Prepare Pudding according to package directions.
- Place Cream Cheese in a medium bowl.
- Pour hot Pudding over Cream Cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Graham Cracker crust. Smooth mixture to crust edges.
- Cool - maybe 30 minutes and cover with plastic wrap. I leave small amount unwrapped on edge.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into slices. Add whipped cream on top.
- Place berries on the side.
- Refrigerate remaining pie to enjoy again. Yum!
- My family uses 1% Milk, so I add 1 Tablespoon powdered milk into pot before making pudding.
- Sometimes I substitute Neufchatel Cheese for Cream Cheese.
- I use Jell-O brand pudding mix, because when using the Jell-O brand I do not burn the bottom of the pot. :)
My older son has made a Chocolate Creamy Cheesy Pie - using Chocolate Cook & Serve Pudding.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!