|The changed landscape!|
This AM before my DH headed outside to give our trusted snow blower a workout, a yummy breakfast was definitely needed. After our great fam FuN filled holidays, our freezer is... well... empty of any pancakes. However, Eggs, English Muffins & American Cheese are staples in my kitchen.
It took little time to whip up Raisin Easy Cheesies! The quick breakfast that is filling & warm!
Raisin Easy Cheesies
Raisin English Muffins
Sliced American Cheese - Kraft is my choice.
- Split Raisin English Muffins, ready to toast.
- Fry 1 Egg in nonstick frying pan, turning over once.
- While Frying Egg, toast English Muffin.
- Place 1 slice American Cheese on 1 half of toasted English Muffin.
- Top with Fried Egg & other toasted English Muffin half.
Yes, 2 Egg Whites only can be used rather than 1 whole Egg in each of the Raisin Easy Cheesies!