Today was a sunny warm day & our thermometer read 80°F. Such comfy weather! Definitely grilling time! A 1 Lb. Pork Tenderloin had been purchased yesterday & an opened bottle of BBQ sauce was in the fridge. Dinner was quick & easy & yummy. Bowties n Cheese, a fruit salad & slices of tender, moist, yummy grilled Pork Tenderloin.
I like Pork cooked well done (no pink), so this method of grilling a 1 Lb. piece works so well for me.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 Lb. Pork Tenderloin
1/3 Cup BBQ Sauce
- Heat Grill.
- Rinse Pork Tenderloin under cold running water.
- Place on a large platter.
- Pour about 1/3 Cup BBQ Sauce on top.
- Turn Pork Tenderloin over until totally coated with Sauce.
- Grill on one side for 14 Minutes.
- Using grilling tongs, turn Tenderloin over & grill other side until done. With our grill a Medium Heat for total of 27- 29 Minutes.
- Remove from Grill & place on a clean plate.
- Let sit for 5 Minutes.
- Cut into slices on diagonal & serve.