|The last slice of Grilled Pork Tenderloin Flatbread Pizza!|
You guessed it. This was going on last night. Plan B was that the Green Pepper & Pear were sliced/ roasted & placed on the Flatbreads. We enjoyed another variety of Flatbread Pizza!
While you are roasting the Green Pepper & Pear, get the other ingredients ready. Before you know it, it will be time to toast the Flatbreads for 2 Minutes in the oven. Then, the ingredients are placed on top & you will be ready to place them in the oven.
These are so delicious! They are also quick & easy to prepare. For 2 servings, I use 3 Flatbreads. The Ricotta Cheese is always spread on the toasted Flatbreads, first. Then roasted veggies (fruit) & grilled Pork or Chicken. Diluted BBQ sauce that's drizzled on top gives it extra flavor. Then, sprinkle on the shredded Cheese! Bake for 5 Minutes.
***Roasting Veggies: Rinse Green Pepper & Pear under cold running water, pat dry. Cut the Pepper into strips. Then, cut the Pear into strips about 3/4" wide. After coating with baking & sauteing Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Basil & Oregano, roast in a 450°F oven for 15 minutes.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Flatbreads
For 2 Servings
Flatbreads- I use 3.
Roasted Green Pepper & Pear strips
1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese (can be fat free) for each Flatbread.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin- cut into chunks
4 teaspoons BBQ Sauce
1 teaspoon water
Shredded Cheese- desired amount
- Place (3) Flatbreads in a large cookie pan & bake in a 375°F Oven for 2 Minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread about 1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese on each. (I use Fat Free.)
- Place roasted Green Pepper & Pear strips on Flatbreads.
- Add Grilled Pork Tenderloin that's cut into chunks.
- In a small cup combine 1 teaspoon water with 4 teaspoons BBQ Sauce.
- Drizzle BBQ Sauce mixture over Flatbreads.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Shredded Cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 Minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut each Flatbread Pizza on a diagonal, into 3 pieces.
- Cover & refrigerate any leftovers.