March Madness! The crocuses are up! Spring has arrived! What an exciting time of year!
Unfortunately, my favorite college basketball team lost in the first round. But … there is always next year!
After this cold winter in Massachusetts it feels great to spend time outdoors. Quick, nutritious and easy to prepare dinners are needed. What can be easier than sauteeing breaded chicken tenders in olive oil?
Last night we enjoyed a simple, easy, yet delicious meal – Breaded Chicken Tidbits. Dinner was ready quickly!
1. Place 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs in a Gallon Size Ziploc Bag.
2. Rinse about 1 and ½ lbs. of Chicken Tenders in cold water.
3. Place Chicken in Ziploc Bag and coat.
4. Heat about 3 TBS. Olive Oil in large skillet low/medium heat.
5. Place Breaded Chicken in heated olive oil.
6. Sautee about 3-4 Minutes.
7. Turn chicken over and sautee the other side 3-4 Minutes or until done.
We enjoyed this appetizing tender chicken along with a microwaved “Baked Potato” and a Fresh Garden Salad. Easy, tender, scrumptious and full of flavor! This was a great dinner on a sunny evening in the Spring!