I store these bars in my fridge. Ohh, they usually do not last long! These scrumptious easy treats are very sticky while making. For that reason I do a bit of prep work before beginning.
- My rose colored Pyrex glass baking dish (about 9"x15") is sprayed lightly with PAM and any extra PAM is wiped with a paper towel.
- The required ingredients are measured and "ready to go".
- After I've finished using my measuring cup, I spread a little PAM or margarine or butter on the bottom with the paper towel. I use the bottom of the measuring cup to lightly press the mixture in the baking dish. Nothing will stick.
Raisin Rice Krispies Bars
4 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
4 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
5 and 1/2 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 Cup Raisins
- Spray a glass baking dish (about 9"x15") with PAM.
- In a large pot melt 4 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine over Low Heat. (I use 6 qt. pot.)
- Add in 4 Cups Miniature Marshmallows, stirring until melted.
- Turn off heat.
- Add in 3 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal and stir.
- Add in 1 Cup Raisins, stir.
- Then, add remaining 2 and 1/2 Cups cereal and stir.
- Place mixture (will be sticky) in baking dish and press lightly. Cover top of baking dish with Glad Wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut into bars and place in covered container to store in fridge.
The rice cereal and the marshmallows were in our grocery cart this week. Time to take out the large Rose colored Pyrex!
We will Enjoy!
Have a Happy & Safe Fourth of July!!!