|"Peruvian Grilled Chicken"|
Two weekends ago we had a "Family Get-Together". So FuN & a family tradition! This entree was definitely on our menu- very tasty, very tender slices of marinaded chicken. Oh, it's outdoor grilling time!
This recipe, "Peruvian Grilled Chicken", was one that I had literally ripped out of our local Springfield Republican back in 2007. The recipe had been reprinted from the Sept. 2007 issue of Gourmet Magazine. So glad I saved it!
The chicken breasts are marinated 4- 8 hours or overnight in a great combo of ingredients! A gallon sized Ziploc Freezer bag works so well, here. If you enjoy the taste of tangy Lime Juice, Cumin & Paprika, you'll definitely like this marinated grilled chicken. Try it, you'll like it!
"Peruvian Grilled Chicken"
adapted from Gourmet Magazine
via Springfield Republican
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves
In a Gallon sized Ziploc Freezer bag combine & mix the following:
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 teaspoons Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper - or less according to taste
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil for sauteing & baking
1/3 Cup Lite Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Prepare marinade by combining ingredients in Gallon sized Ziploc Freezer Bag.
- Add 3 boneless skinless Chicken Breast halves to Ziploc Gallon sized Freezer bag. (I still rinse the chicken under cool running water & then carefully clean my work surface later.)
- Place closed Ziploc Bag in/ on a dish & refrigerate for 4 - 8 hours, or overnight.
- Turn once.
- Heat grill.
- Remove Chicken from bag to drain. Do not save marinade.
- Grill Chicken. Our grill requires 12 Minutes each side of chicken. Grilling time depends on size/ thickness of Chicken & your grill.
- After grilling, place on clean platter. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
|Cold Salad Platter|