There's always some Chicken grilling going on during this day. A cold meat platter for mini sandwiches & also many salads. Definitely chunks of Watermelon & also Cantaloupe! This year I decided to include a Tortellini Salad.
Tortellini Salad is quick to prep, it's easy to make & it's a pasta salad. Cannot forget the pasta! A 12 ounce bag of frozen tri-colored tortellini is prepared using the directions on the package.
(1) 12 ounce bag frozen Tri-colored Tortellini
Italian Salad Dressing - 8 oz.
Black Olives, sliced - optional and delicious
- Prepare Tortellini following directions on package.
- Drain, rinse with Cold water to cool down.
- Place in bowl.
- Add about 1/2 Cup Italian Salad Dressing.
- Add desired amount of chopped Parsley, chopped onion + Garlic Powder.
- Add about 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced, optional.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for 6 hours.
- Before serving, add additional Italian Dressing & stir.