|Add Basil Before Toasting|
This is a quick & easy substitute whenever dinner rolls are not at hand. Whenever a partial loaf of bread is not found on my counter, the chances are good that one can be located in my freezer. This is especially true on these HHH days! The needed slices can easily be defrosted. However, I've learned that Hamburger Rolls (split in half) work quite nicely, also!
Basil Parmesan Toast
Slices of Bread
***A Toaster Oven is needed!
- Lightly spread softened Butter/Margarine on desired bread slices.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Then, sprinkle on dried Basil.
- Toast bread slices in a Toaster Oven, as desired.
- Cut on a diagonal and serve with dinner.